In the following video former WWF manager Slick makes his infamous debut. He arrives at the 2:02 second mark and covers a wide variety of interesting topics while a courageous Mean Gene admirably handles the chaos. Below are highlights from the exchange:
- claims to have more money than an ocean has water
- claims to have more money than "the clouds are in the sky"
- tells Mean Gene he has a bowling ball head
- calls Austrailian people goofy
- accuses Mean Gene of being an ambassador for the IRS
- tells Mean Gene he's a man of renowned "prominis"
- boldly claims he's one of the best real estate business men in the world
- scoffs at rumors he used to "manage girls" in Detroit before he was managing wrestlers
- vows he's a man of vast intelligence and renowned dignity
- says if it wasn't for the fact that he's a church member he'd knock Gene out
- and according to Classy Freddie Blassie, Slick has a lot of friends in Colombia