Our favorites among the melee:
- The tragic, unclutch fainting episode taking place with the Asian gentleman at bottom left.
- The woman behind him being buried alive.
- The two young kids who just wandered off the set of The Sandlot at top center.
- The man making an impressive Bitter Beer Face to the left of the two Sandlot kids.
- The rabid beaver to the direct right of the two Sandlot kids.
- Future Mark McGwire with the gray beard and glove at right-center.
- The guy inexplicably playing pattycake with the baseball at dead center.
Additionally, after some quick research, we've discovered that the only black person to ever live in Seattle was the always affable Stephen from the Real World. And he was unceremoniously thrown out of the city after slapping that white chick from Villanova.
[Pic via Yahoo via Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images]